Your holiday with the cuisine of Carinthia
Gourmets and all those with a sweet tooth can look forward to special delicacies of the finest here at Hotel Trattnig. Early in the morning you can enjoy a heavenly breakfast, in the summer months a delicious lunch buffet. In the evenings our kitchen crew will present their wonderful 4-course menus, where you discover the delicacies of Carinthia cuisine or enjoy the culinary creations of our chef, inspired in other countries. Once a week we serve up a surprise theme evening or a barbeque together in the garden.
We make no compromises in the quality of our foods. Whenever possible, we use only top quality ingredients from Austria. There is absolutely no problem for our kitchen crew to meet your needs if you suffer any food intolerance or wish to eat according to vegan principles.
The breakfast Buffet
- Our organic Corner offers mueslis, yoghurts, fruit and vegetables
- Bread fresh from the oven or pastries and cakes
- Fine spreads and jams
- Tasty cheeses and sausage specialties
- Freshly prepared egg dishes
- Coffee, tea, fruit juices
7.30 to 10.00 a.m.
Lunch Buffet (only in summer months)
- Fresh seasonal salads
- Meal of the Day
- Fresh fruits
- Teas, juices and regional water
1.00 to 2.00 p.m.
The 4-Course Evening meal
- A choice of three different 4-course meals with salad, first course, soup, main course and dessert
- Vegetarian meals and special kids’ meals
- Daily up to 12 different salads with a variety of dressings
- Cheeseboard with freshly baked bread
- In summer, weekly evening barbeque with salads and dessert buffet
- Weekly culinary theme evenings
6.00 to 7.45 p.m.
When you know where it comes from then it immediately tastes better. We choose our ingredients with care and only top quality produce from Austria.
Our regional suppliers
Beef and veal from Austria
Pork from Austria
Milk and milk products from Austria
Eggs from local barn eggs, from chicken farms in St. Oswald
Seasonal fruit and vegetables from local cultivation procured through Robitsch fruit and veg traders
Salmon trout and trout from the Fish Farm Andreas Hofer, Feld am See
Pumpkin seed oil from Styria